- Maya 2020.1 and later support.
- Multi-language support: User can select English or Simplified Chinese.
- PiRender Resolution Gate option to match Maya resolution settings.
- PiCheck warning for meshes with any animation keys, external constraints, or connections which could create potential issues.
- Naming Tool also fixes any invalid material names.
- Extract Asset process simplified.
- Unreal Engine "Light Propagation Volume" feature is still in development and not ready for production. The related attributes have been removed from “Post Process”, “Directional Light” and asset nodes to maintain feature parity across applications.
- Fixed Maya crash issue related to toggling “Auto Refresh” in PiView in some circumstances.
- Text field width for "Sky Distance Threshold" adjusted to not truncate the value displayed.
- Fixed issue that allowed launching PiView and PiConverter while Unreal Editor is running. (Simplified Chinese version only.)
- Fixed Unreal crash issue caused by executing “Update All” on shots containing GeoLink.